Rod is a director and sole proprietor of R K Stephenson Ltd, which in turn is a partner in Headleys. Rod joined the practice in 1991 and is a highly regarded Family Law Solicitor. Dealing exclusively with Family Law, both in contested Court proceedings and in negotiation processes, Rod’s sound advice has repeatedly proven to financially and emotionally improve his client’s cases.
As a member of Resolution, Rod honours a Code of Practice to constructively resolve family disputes, particularly those involving children, in a non-confrontational and sensitive manner. Over the years, Rod has assisted in obtaining care, access and personal and financial protection for families, preserving dignity and encouraging agreement where possible.
Rod is a member of the Law Society.
- Marriage & Relationship breakdown
- Financial consequences of Divorce & Separation
- Contact & Residence Disputes involving children
- Civil Partnerships
- Co-habitation & Separation Agreements
- Domestic violence and non-molestation injunctions
- Pre & Post-Nuptial Agreements