The New Year is upon us already and as we settle in to 2016 we urge everyone to tackle those legal issues we all put aside from time to time, only to find the weeks have turned to months and another year has passed: –
- Not got a Will, need to review an existing Will to ensure it is tax efficient, wish to make a Lasting Power of Attorney? Our experienced Wills & Probate department is on hand to assist today.
- Looking to move house or invest in property, perhaps with a new partner? Our specialist Property team would be delighted to provide you with a no obligation quote for their services and to advise how best to protect your investment.
- Suffered an injury that is not your fault, in dispute with a debtor and can’t get what you are owed? We have an experienced and dedicated Litigation department to fight your corner.
- New business or employment prospects for 2016? We can provide our Business clients with access to an approachable, practical and commercial team of lawyers who are fully versed in dealing with legal issues relating to all aspects of business.
- Family Law problems, separating from your partner, in dispute regarding your children? We make no charge for an initial appointment and believe that family law disputes should be dealt with as constructively as possible, preserving dignity and encouraging agreement. We aim to provide you with all the help and assistance you need, whilst remaining sympathetic yet efficient at all times.
We have FREE onsite parking at both our offices and look forward to helping you in 2016.